We provide a wide range of electrical services covering design, supply, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of a variety of electrical systems across a number of industries including Aerospace, Food, Automotive & Agriculture.
Our experienced electrical design engineers provide a full in-house AutoCAD design capability, either as part of an integrated design, build and installation process or offered as a specialist electrical design only service.
Control Panel Design
Our in-house design expertise enables KGW Electrical to offer customised Low Voltage control panel design solutions to suit our customers’ specific applications, all designed for reliability, functionality and simplicity of use.
All our designs comply with the Low Voltage Directive, following but not limited to the BS EN 61439 Series for Low voltage control & Switchgear, the EMC Directive following EN 61000-6-4, and if required, to comply with The ATEX Directive, using EN 60079.
Our control panel design services include:
- Low voltage control and MCC Panels to customer supplied specifications.
- Full documentation packs produced for each design, including schematics, General Arrangements, Bill of Materials, Compilation of Manufacturers datasheets, and any further required documentation.
We offer the complete Low Voltage electrical installation service, from design to installation to maintenance and repairs, with installations carried out by our highly skilled and qualified electricians.
Our installations fully comply to BS 7671 and EN 60079-14:2014, ensuring your requirements meet the current standards and regulations.
Safety System Design
KGW Electrical has skilled engineers that can design safety systems to your required Safety Integrity Level (SIL) or Performance Level (PL), in accordance with EN 62061 or EN ISO 13849-1.
Hazardous Area Design & Inspections
Our highly trained and experienced COMPEX EX12 certified designers have specialist expertise in “Hazardous Area” electrical installation, inspection and testing and ensure that all our Hazardous area designs are compliant to EN 60079-14: 2014 and the ATEX Directive.
Our expertise covers:
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe methods of installations.
- Design of Control panels incorporating Intrinsically safe barriers and isolators.
- Compilation of ATEX Verification Dossier, essential to prove compliance.
- Inspection of a new hazardous area installations in accordance with EN 60079-17: 2014.